Sunday, February 14, 2010

This has been a really tough week for me. I really wanted the snow but forgot how much work is involved with the digging out. My family practically dug out our whole block. All my neighbors are retired and no one could get in to help them. One good thing was that we had more hone cooked meals. School was closed for two days and I had all this extra time to complete my assignments. Well that didn't happen. I am no further ahead in studies than I was before the snow. I have taxes to get done and volunteer work also. I just wish there were more time. I don't know how some people do it.

We lost a friend of the family this week. Not sure what happened. He was found laying over the wheel of his truck. I guess it was just his time. A family member has open heart surgery but is doing well.

Today was Valentines Day. My husband and I went with some friends to Red Lobster for dinner. Had a great time. Came back home to reality and my daughter helped me clean the house.

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, we return to school before the next snowfall thatI hear is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment