Saturday, March 20, 2010

The weather this week has been beautiful. Flowers are starting to grow once again. I love this time of year. Added colors from the boring winters and everything seems fresh and new. I love to work outside in the flower garden and each year I strive to see how well I can tend the flowers and make them grow. Unfortunately, since I have returned to school I just don't even seem to have the time to the things that I really enjoy. Since it have been too many years since I have been in school, my first priority is my school work. I expect myself to do well so everything else in my life takes a back seat right now. I even have to take at least 2 summer classes. I am hoping that as I continue school that balancing everything gets a little easier.

1 comment:

  1. maybe you could take the classes online so you can still enjoy summer?

    ReplyDelete